Aflete Seller Agreement
Thanks for choosing to become an Aflete seller. Before you can create your account, please read and agree to the following terms and conditions.
If you have any questions please email your Aflete contact or on email@example.com
- Be nice, don’t copy stuff that doesn’t belong to you
- Treat your clients properly and respond fast
- Get paid instantly through PayPal or Stripe
- You own all the rights to your stuff, we just help you distribute it.
- Your responsibility as an Aflete Seller
By selling on Aflete, you agree that you will:
- Provide honest and accurate information on your profile.
- Make sure your items for sale are accurately presented including all descriptions and images.
- Not engage in fee avoidance.
- Not create duplicate products or profiles.
- Not upload abusive, threatening, obscene, vulgar content in any shape or form.
- Not use our service to promote products or services that do not relate to your Aflete profile.
- Not share buyer’s information with anyone or use it outside of Aflete.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to Aflete.
- Customer Service & Cancellations
We expect our sellers to provide a high level of customer service. By selling on Aflete, you agree to:
- Respond to buyers within 3 days of them purchasing your product. Sellers are obligated to provide the product and complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance.
- Respond to messages in a timely manner.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you can’t reach a resolution, You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
- If the payment has not been refunded you may need to do this manually in PayPal or Stripe.
- How do you get paid?
All payments are made directly from the buyer to you with through PayPal or Stripe securely. This means as soon as someone buys a product the money is deposited into your PayPal or Stripe account. The money is not handled by Aflete directly.
PayPal – People who want to pay through PayPal.
Stripe – People who want to pay through card.
You can track your sales and payments in your dashboard. It will clearly show you how much you have generated and you will find the same amount in your PayPal or Stripe account.
You are responsible for paying any fees relating to PayPal or stripe.
- Aflete’s Fees
There are no set up fees for becoming an Aflete Seller.
No card or payment details are needed to setup an account. There is only a 5% transaction fee for when you sell. There are no other costs.
- Rights and ownership
You own all the rights to your own profile and content. Any products or plans you choose to sell you keep the rights attached to it.
Aflete is just a platform for you to distribute your content for money.
For any plan that is created by Aflete’s Design team for you can only be sold on Aflete and not sold elsewhere.
You are free to leave Aflete and cancel your trainer profile at any time, just contact us on email@example.com. Also note that any unfulfilled plans/products will have to be refunded.
- Promotion Responsibilities
As part of being Aflete Trainer you are required to promote your profile to maximise sales. This involves telling people about your plan/product for sale.
To learn how to promote and make sales you can check our Academy which can be found at Aflete.com/academy or in your dashboard.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction & Legal
The terms of this Agreement and your obligations under this Agreement may only be amended or modified by written agreement between the parties with a notice period of 7 days.
This Agreement is governed by English law. The courts of England have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
Any attempts and evidence of fraud, bribery, theft, money laundering, selling information would be dealt with legal repercussions.
We do not accept any liability for any losses whatsoever and howsoever caused arising from or in any way connected with this engagement. This also includes any injury due to exercise or any other physical activity.
By agreeing to these terms when creating your account you confirm that you have read and understood this Agreement and all the terms and conditions in full.