HR & Office ManagerFull-time
What we do?
At Aflete, we work alongside established influencers to create either physical or digital products that they then sell to their following and beyond. We provide everything from designing and building websites, mobile apps, content creation, product design and manufacturing, fulfilment and customer service. Ultimately we offer an end to end service for our handpicked creators. In the last 18 months we’ve grown from selling a handful of products to creators with a small following, to consistently selling tens of thousands of products per launch with creators that have become household names, with launches now generating thousands of pounds within minutes.
We are now looking to grow the team aggressively for which we need a HR manager to help with hiring, managing teams, setting KPI’s and the overall team culture.
What's the job?
We are now looking for a software product manager to join our growing team in London and lead the platform from all business aspects.
- All hiring that needs to be done across the company and for future international offices.
- Finding candidates manually (not through agencies), linked in etc.
- Convincing key personnel from other companies to join us, meeting them, pitching them etc.
- Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinarians, grievances and sickness
- Setting KPI’s for employees, undertaking reviews, bonus structure and other key areas.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Coaching managers on performance management issues and processes for better team management
- Providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment law and ensuring line managers are up to date with any change in policy
- Help hire/find agents for commercial agreements etc
- Work with business development team on ad hoc hiring/acquisition of talent
- Worked in a HR role for at least 1 year in Greater London
- Understanding of small businesses and start-ups
- Strong understanding of employment law
- A professional and commercial approach to HR
- Ability to represent the HR function as part of the bigger business picture
- Key interest in social media influencers / online businesses.
Apply by sending CV, link to a portfolio and why this job is perfect for you.